Wednesday, December 28, 2005

MRI HELL!!


This was my second MRI it was way scarier than the first one, when they did my middle spine I got to just lie there, but today they did the neck and they had to strap me down. (oh and some how "all of a sudden" the films from my first MRI have been lost)
It was freaky, I have never been the claustrophobic type but anyone put it that situation would be even just a little. I almost threw up.
First you lay down on the table, wiggle up to the thing you put your head in, once its in he gives you ear plugs, then the bastard straps your forehead down, then your chin, then he puts another part of the machine over your head and tells you to lay back and relax... Sure buddy let me do this to you and have you relax.
When the machine starts you start to worry what would happen if there was a fire and if anyone is looking up your gown.
The machine starts and it sounds like 100 people playing loud video games with all the speakers circling your head.
Oh did I mention this goes on for 20 minutes. Super fun.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010