Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Surprised

So I went on my shop, instead of getting up at 6am like I had planned I was up at 8am to head out. I was really surprised at how well organized everything was. I went to a few major retailers and they had all staff on hand. There were no lines, no fighting.
See I do not understand how this works, before Christmas everyone is crazy and rude and there never seem to be enough cashiers, however after Christmas they finally get there acts together?
I bought some new workout clothes. Cute stuff. Hopefully in a few months I'll grow out of it and get to buy some cuter stuff. I will never be that girl at the gym walking around in only spandex and a sports bra, sometimes I would like to say stuff to these people "um excuse me, did you forget to put on a shirt?"
and to the men "Um excuse me knuckle head, did you realize your shirt is full of holes?"
Or "Excuse me sir I think you are wearing your wife's/girlfriends shirt by accident?"
And trust me not all these people should be walking around in these outfits.
Last time I went to the gym some ass walked past mt elliptical and unplugged it, then the ass did not even apologize.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010