Thursday, December 29, 2005

The panty thief

I finally got to replace some of my undies that were stolen by the laundry bandit! There were a bunch of sales so I got some great deals. Still sad about losing all of my favorites but I bought a bunch more to replace them.
There was a lady at the counter at one of the stores who was trying to return a girdle thing. The thing was it was obvious it was worn. And it was REALLY obvious it was worn and she was trying to argue with the sales lady, who called over a manager who also explained she can not return it because there was a panty inside the girdle (eeww gross) So the manager tried to diffuse the situation but the lady was freaking cause she paid $90 for the thing and she did not want it anymore... AAHH the drama
See its wrong to return any sort of underwear, even if the store allows it I think its still wrong. Except bras those can be returned, but who buys a bra without trying it on anyways? And who tries on undies at the store? I never have (eeww gross) and if they do not fit then they get put at the back of the drawer till a friend that they would fit comes for a visit.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010