Thursday, December 29, 2005

AHH The gym

So I am busting ass (hopefully) on the elliptical and working up a great sweat listening to Kelly Clarkson "Since you've been gone ( not a huge fan but great to work out to) and this man...oh my goodness
See I respect the fact that he was there because he really needed to be there, and it was great he was so sweaty because that means he's burning calories but he decided he would climb on the the stationary bike right smack in front of me with his too short t-shirt and too low shorts and non exsitant boxers/briefs, AND GREAT BIG HAIRY ASS!!
I laughed out loud at first because I thought I might be on Americas funniest videos or there was hidden cameras somewhere and everyone that was behind him was a little taken back.
Oh well that was it for the workout.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010