Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I hate doctors

The last few days have been interesting. I have been having really bad dizzy spells and to compliment that I have been getting random nose bleeds. And I am not a bleeder. Or I guess its better to say that I rarely get nose bleeds ( did any one else find that funny?)
Anyways I called my doctor and she's on vacation (of coarse when I get the nerve to book an appointment she's on vacation)
So she's back for 3 days and then she goes back on vacation again so the kind nurse was able to fit me in. Now I get to dread the days leading up to the appointment.
What fun. Did I mention I really do not like doctors? Or actually correction I do not like American doctors.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010