Saturday, December 24, 2005

Spiders on Steroids

Spiders 0- Me 5
I have started to keep a can of raid in everyroom
of the house. Sounds crazy I know but the spiders
are nuts! I was taking a late night pee and I
usually never turn on the lights, well this time
I did and the spiders were watching me. No serious
there were 2 huge spiders one on the counter
(beady eyes staring me down) and there was another
one a little bigger right across from me.
The first one dies quickly with a shot of raid the
big one however put up a fight, I sprayed the thing and it stumbled and I thought it died....Then it starts to walk away like the shot of raid was something to laugh at, I sprayed it again (a little more this time)and again it played dead for a minute then walks away like he's mocking me!
I squished the bugger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'da moved bak to canada!!!! Ewwww make me barf!!! S

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010