Friday, June 05, 2009

Pedicure on a budget!

I love being a girl. Part of that love is having cute feet and being able to indulge on pedicures. I think nothing makes me feel better than a good pedicure...

But seeing how I am on a budget I can not warrant spending $30 on my feet right now...



I did it myself!! Its takes way longer than at a salon but seeing how most of us ladies have all the stuff we need in our own bathrooms already. I sat in front of the TV watched "Say yes to the dress" and did my toes.


Voila!! I think I may have even done a better job than the salon too!

2 comments:

GERBEN said...

Very cute! And I did the same just Wednesday night! I had to do something if I wanted to wear my cute little black open toe shoes to Red's award banquet Thursday night. *thumbup*

Anonymous said...

i completely agree with u.pedicures done at home r much better thn parlors. evn i do the same, but i did not see it on tv i read about it in this article.. its good .. try it..

Pedicure

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010