Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jon & Kate plus 8

Is anyone else SICK of hearing about this?

I mean, in my opion she was a MEAN, nasty hag. She is always nagging him, says really hurtful things to him and the children.

I am over it!

And I AM SO SICK ABOUT HEARING ABOUT IT!!! But if you have not heard about "The big announcement" Click here

And now that they are divorcing the show is now on hiatus ONLY FURTHERING the paparazzi and public's SHOCK value about the show.

AND I CAN NOT GET AWAY FROM IT!!

6 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

oh girl i am so sick of it and i have never watched the show!

ps thanks for your sweet comment : )

Steph said...

I'm very sick of it. I agree that she is a nasty hag. I have a feeling we will be hearing about it for awhile.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm right there with you. All she did was nag and rule with her iron fist. No wonder he wanted OUT!

I'm tired of hearing about it. They are done. over.leave.it.at.that.

Jacylann Nix said...

im sick of it too..no one cares anymore!!

Karie said...

I totally fed into it but it's getting old. I just feel bad for the kids.

Ally said...

i liked the show in the beginning because babies are just cute. i never liked kate because not only did she nag, but she constantly gave 'playful' slaps to Jon. if she was man doing to a woman, then it would be physical abuse.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010