Monday, June 15, 2009

Drunk blogging

Whoops.

The hubby is out of town. And one of my good friends is in town so we "hit the town" for a few drinks.

And by few I mean the drinks were $2. And all 5 of us spent $20. So needless to say I should not be bloggin right now.

But I am going to. Because I have to, but its all going to be bullet points.

* I wonder if my husband will ever know the extent of my love. He has been gone less than 24 hours and I already miss him like crazy. I have ALWAYS been really independent, and I would like to think I still am. But when you have a lover to sleep with every night and then he is not here. It hurts a little. And I wonder if he will ever know how much I love him?

* A friend is going through a really tough time right now (hence the drinks) but I wish I could help give her the strength to walk away. He said he is with someone else, or is "interested and starting a realaionship with someone else. Its time to move on. As harse as that is for you. Its his way of letting you down nicely. I do understand you have a child together, but holding that child as "a negotiation piece" is not going ot make him want to be with you any more? Period.

* I hate to be drunk. Well thats a lie...lol... I just hate the morning after. My car is sitting safely (hopefully) in a parking lot that I will have to pick up in the morning. Yep 1 drink is too many for me to get behind the wheel. Call me "square" if you want but nothing is worth getting a DUI and being deported......

* I love my hubby.

* Some guy told me I was a "dude" tonight, he was hitting on my friend that is "newly"sinjgle but dealing with baby daddy drama and said i was a dude. He said I was too "not a girl" and made him really scared but that my husband was a lucky guy.
I think I am proud of that. I chalked it up to my 3 brothers rubbing bubble gum in my hair. But I am proud to say I will never say anything about you That I would not say to your face. anD i WILl NOT FOR ANY reason blow sunshine up your ass. That is just not me (lol I asked him why he was wearing A RUB ON TATTOO on his arm.) I mean really? really?

* I have some fabulous shoes. And I got no less than 3 comments on my shoes tonight

* l Love my doggie, she is so friggin cute. I just want to kiss her all the time. I have NO IDEA what we used to do without her. 2 1/2 years we have had her and I still love coming home to her. Regardless of if we are gone 5 minutes or 5 hours she is always so excited to see us.

* we hav enew neighbors, downstairs, they moved in today, i think they have 3 kids, in a 2 bedroom apt. I can hear the kids screaming already, this shoudl be interesting.

* I am not going to spell check

* I just flossed my teeth (not a good idea when you have been drinking) an dI bet they will still be hurtin gin the morning.

Done my drubk blog.....lol

9 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

That's a lot of coherent bullet points for 10 drinks! I'm impressed!

Good luck in the morning!

AM said...

TEE HEE. $2 drinks is AWESOME!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I hope you're not too hung over tomorrow!!!

nicole antoinette said...

Ha, this is amazing. I often think about drunk blogging, but am too much of a lazy drunk to even consider turning on the computer.

GirlyFruFru said...

hey that was a pretty good drunk posting blog.. u did better than I have in the past after a couple or or three or four drinks.. LOL

TJ said...

It was actually impressive lol and I love that you put you love your hubby as a point and it was somewhere in the middle. I bet it was during a thinking moment haha.

Unknown said...

LOL. You're so cute when drunk posting. And 2$ drinks sounds like heaven. You're an awesome friend to your girls, btw.

Anonymous said...

Not bad for a drunk!

I have always been thankful for my inability to get hangovers no matter how much I drink.

The Mrs. said...

you rebel, posting drunk and without spell check!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010