Friday, June 12, 2009

Fabulous Fridays!!

So I am not sure if any of you think of this. Being I have shoe brain when I find a FABULOUS pair of shoes I ALWAYS dream of the perfect outfit to wear them with.

And being that not all of my shoes are "normal" run of the mill shoes this takes some great calculations and skills!!

See these babies. Yeah black heal, fades to blue then green? The first time I wore these, I wore black capris and a white top. I received about a million compliments on these babies (could be because I was at an all girls function with 20 ladies?)


WELL I FOUND A MATCHING DRESS!!! How cool is that.


So I think I am going to do this post every Friday. One pair of Fabulous shoes with the fabulous outfit to match. I sure do love me some fashion!

What do you think?

5 comments:

"M" said...

The shoes and dress are an awesome combo!! :-)

TJ said...

Can I have that outfit!? lol That is hot.

I love Fashion Friday :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE.IT.

GERBEN said...

OMG! I LOVE those shoes!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Are those naughty monkey shoes!?!?! They look like that brand...which I love by the way!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010