Saturday, November 11, 2006

I am going to be one of those little old ladies


You know the ones who are always in everyones business? The ones who always know whos sleeping with who, who's daughters/sons are filing for divorce.
Ha ha the hubby always tells me that. He says I am so noisy. For instance the accident last night? I watched until the cars were towed away. I kept checking to make sure everything was going ok.
Well tonight about 15 police cars come flying by and I run straight to the window to see whats going on. Oh and then the police helicopter comes flying over so that intrigues me more, I go out to the balcony with the BIL and we imagine what happened. There are so many police cars around that when the husband comes home he can not even get into units.
We watch in awe as the helicopter eluminates the area right across from our balcony with about 5 police officers running around searching for someone.
Ahh the drama... And I am right there with my nose against the window peering out.
Oh and I do the same thing when neighbors fight.. Oh yeah don't pretend you never have..lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siren chasers, UNITE! I'm right along there with you!

crazymumma said...

Um, I hang my head in shame to admit i have held a glass to a wall to hear a conversation....

Mermaid Melanie said...

nope. i like to know whats going on around me too.

maybe we should go into private investigation toghether! :wink:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010