Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I love me some free shoes!

So I think I have mentioned a time or two that I have some fabulous friends.

Well one of said friends from Canada, crossed the boarder to go shopping in NY and she bought lots of fabulous stuff from Kohls.

She sends me an email that she "Has this thing called Kohls cash for $50?" and could I use it seeing how she would not be back in the US to spend it!

WHAT!! YES!! It was expiring in a couple of days so she mailed it off to me and even though it was expired Kohls let me use it!

So I treated myself to some FABULOUS boots!



And they are brown. Something I would have NEVER bought for myself because I am weird like that and all the shoes I own I do not have a single pair of brown ones!! I love brown on everyone but me. But seeing how they were free and fabulous I am going to learn to love them!

Oh and have you ever ordered anything online at Kohls? NEVER DO!! I went to the store and they did not have my size so I ordered them online 13 days ago and THEY ARE ONLY SHIPPING ON FRIDAY!! So it will be almost 3 weeks before I get my fabulous boots....

But they are so pretty!

2 comments:

CeCe said...

so cute! Just my style. i have a similar pair in black. can't beat free. at least they'll be here in time for X mas.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are great!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010