Friday, October 24, 2008

It was getting a little out of control...

It was time for a closet overhaul!



So ummm.... this was mid way.. And I am ashamed to admit I had to go back to the store 3 times... Yeah.... I guess I underestimated how many shoes I had!! And yep, there are more than one pair in LOTS of this bins.




Voila!! I am so excited.. Not sure I like my shoes all covered up and away.. But based on how many shoes I had to dust off I think this is a great idea!!



Oh and I am going to try to not buy ANY shoes in November... Wish me luck!

8 comments:

GirlyFruFru said...

it looks great !! Now come do Mine..

Magnolia Sun said...

It looks great - take a picture in another month so we can make sure you are keeping it neat!

Random Musings said...

MsJena- Are you somewhere warm? Because I just might!!

Magnolia- Umm I make no promises..lol

The Girl Next Door said...

I am seconding Msjena.... come do mine now! LOL My closet looks similar... to the first picture at the moment although I DID clean out one of them yesterday. I thought when the hubby moved out it would stay beautiful becuase now I had TWO closets to organize my stuff... yeah, not so much! LOL I have found two closets just means two spaces to jam clothes into! LOL

GERBEN said...

LMAO! Girl you have some kind of sickness! But I secretly wish I had all those shoes. LOL, you got that place looking good!

Patty said...

I know you can do it girl, but I also think it would be much easier if there was a 12 step program for people that like shoes as much as we do!

Trixie said...

Can you please come do mine now? Not that I have that many shoes, it's all the clothes!!

Midnight said...

I definitely need some assistance in the wardrobe tidying department! Great idea that, will have to investigate!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010