Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You MUST go see this movie!!







Do not read the previews, do not read ANYTHING about the movie you are going to LOVE it!!! And I rarely stand by a movie like this...


PS. I Love you...


The best movie I have seen in a long time. Serious. I laughed so hard I cried, and I cried so hard I sobbed. It was such a great story about love and lost and finding yourself... Well worth the $8 to go see. Make sure you take lots of tissue. The hubby was laughing because him and his friends went to see Alien VS Predator and their movie got out before ours and he knew when we were coming our because everyone came out crying...

Such a good movie!! Go see it and then tell me what you think!!

3 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Okay RM.. I'll give it a shot, but just so's you know.. I despise Hillary Swank so it better be good or I'm gonna sick AVP-R on ya. ha..ha.ha... :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hope to see you more often!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad to finally hear a review, it looks really good.

Random Musings said...

Pink Piddy- ITS AWESOME!! Serious when I say I laughed so hard I was crying. I still giggle to myself about some parts....

Magnolia- I promise it will not be what you expect. Take a good friend or loved one.. such a great flick!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010