Thursday, December 06, 2007

I am off to Washington

So I will see you all in 4 days..... the last 2 days have been nuts, working full time and then another 5 hours part time.... Yeah what was a thinking???

Well at least it affords me the opportunity to do stuff the hubby and I want... I am so excited about this trip, we have both talked FOREVER how we want to go to DC, he's been once before for work but never got to see any sights... Well wish me luck and hope for the snow and the cold to hold off for a bit while I am there...

Be back soon with LOTS of pictures!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Have a great trip! And I think there is some snow on the ground up there but its supposed to warm up so it should not last long.

Vi said...

Hi random, If I dont get a chance to visit you again before I leave to Oz, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one!. (and have a fun trip away!)

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Hope y'all have a great time.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010