Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So excited...


So the hubby left the computer..... But I am going to bring it too him for the weekend. I tried to do some cute pictures of Daisy in a Santa suit but she was not happy with me.... She just sulked and I could not get any cute shots.... So there goes that idea for Christmas cards.
She was so cute this morning she was laying in hubbys side of the bed with her head poking out of the blankets like it was the way she slept every night.

I never knew you could


love a dog so much...

And its obvious she hates me.... lol She was NOT impressed with our little impromptu photo shot and now she is hiding under the bed... She LOVES he new coat and has no problem wearing that... Maybe its because its her first Christmas and shes PISSED that its so cold out and she will not go out any more....

8 comments:

Vi said...

I wouldn't be impressed wearing those outfits either! lol!!

Daniele said...

oh noooo.. poor baby. I always feel so sorry for pets that are 'dressed up' like that.

Thank God it's only Xmas once a year ey ?! ;)

Patty said...

At least she will leave hers on. Ben has a santa hat and he has perfected a technique in which it takes him less than three seconds to get it off. Miss Daisy is cute with or without an outfit.

Magnolia Sun said...

poor thing she's still cute. glad you got to keep the computer.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Poor Daisy...being forced to get dressed in such costumes solely for your photography session and entertainment!!

Random Musings said...

Vi- I know I am such a bad pet parent..

Dee- I NEVER do this I just thought it would be funny she was only in them 30 seconds

Patty- I love this dog to death she will let me do anything to her!!

Magnolia- Yeah I get the computer till Friday when I bring it to DC for him so I will be without for a WHOLE WEEK!!

Dixie said...

She won't even perk up for treats??

She'd be dern cute if she would!

GirlyFruFru said...

awwwww - too cute, my dog would do the same if I tried to dress her.. She'd do one better and EAT IT !

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010