Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am home just super busy!!

Washington was amazing. It was so much fun and we got to see everything we wanted to, I will have a full recap including pictures as soon as I figure out how to make them smaller. I used to have my camera on small setting, which I later learned if you ever want to blow up any pictures (which I wanted to) they get all distorted and look bad although the little picture looks great.

So I am a bit upset about it because some of the pictures that I LOVE I was going to have them blown up for frames and now I have learned that I can not.... *sigh* lesson learned.

In HUGE news remember WAY back when... I will have to find the posts about my bitching and moaning.. Anyways way back in the day, actually when I first moved to California I had met this girl and we were instant friends..humm lets call her Betty... anyways we were instant friends blah blah and things were going great and then all this shit with her and her hubby kept happening. For instance I had learned that although they were married for almost 2 years they had not had sex in a year and a half.

Right I know I thought the same thing? (he's either gay, or cheating)
He also did not EVER come home unless he knew she was working and at that it was only to leave his dirty laundry and get clean clothes.

So more and more stuff was happening for instance he had told her that his Gov job had not paid him in 10 months so she was paying ALL the bills and car payments. (no she was not stupid just in denial)

So she came over one night and we called private investigators and asked "What they thought" well within 30 seconds of the story they all confirmed my thoughts. He was cheating.

I offered to pay for her investigator so that she would know for sure because she believed there was NO WAY that he would do this to her after everything that they had gone through to be together (she's from another country) She said no to the investigator so we did the private eye stuff ourselves. We followed him one night in my car (in the year we were friends I had met him only once briefly because I think if I remember correctly we caught him off guard and he was heading out, I thought either she was crazy or he was snufflupogus) so he did not know what my car looked like but we lost him.

She found a bank account he never told her about and found a pay stub from the job that he "claims" never paid him. He also came home in a mini van once saying it was a loner from the car rental place while his car was being fixed and it had a car seat and toys in it....

Anyways 3 years has passed since we last spoke, I had invited her home with me to Canada and we had a falling out. She lied to all of my friends that she was in this "great marriage" but that's not why we feel out. I was horrible in the sense that I would be VERY honest with her and told her what I thought. I had also been witness to 2 nervous breakdowns she had where I had to call 911 at one time over being so stressed and upset at her situation.( we were in Canada 10 days and her husband who she left only a note to tell her she was "going out" never called her in the 10 days to see where she was) My whole outlook was shit or get off the pot. I loved her and cared about her so much it killed me to see her going through this mess. But she refused to leave or see what I had seen so clearly so with a little tough love we went our own ways.

We were both wrong and stubborn and silly but that's life.

So a few days ago I sent her an email for her address to send a Christmas card (I did this every year in hopes to mend the fences) and she responded asking if it was a joke and not thinking she was meant to get the email and apologized. As did I and we spent almost 3 hours talking and catching up. It feels great to have spoken again and we are making plans to see each other soon. It turns out she has tried to find me on a few occasions and has had no luck. She was trying to find me to say sorry and tell me I was right about everything.

He was married to someone else with 2 kids.

Yeah that's some serious shit!

The weirdest things?

We drive the EXACT same car and she has moved and only lives 80 miles from me.

Its weird the way life works out some times.

4 comments:

Daniele said...

I'm glad you had a nice time Random, looking forward to some (supersized or not) pictures!
I'm also glad you connected with your friend again! It takes courage to forgive and forget and admit you were wrong too. Well done for both of you! I hope your friends personal circumstances are much better now.

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow, when you said the guy was in a van I instantly thought married -she's much better off without him and glad yall were able to reconnect. Can't wait to see your pics from DC

GirlyFruFru said...

Ditto on the WOW - that sounds like a soap opera..

Good Ridddens

Dixie said...

Welcome back!

Did dude get into trouble for being married to two women?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010