Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wow! Where has the year gone?

Can you believe its almost a new year? 2008? I mean I can remember sitting around as kids thinking that the year 2000 was FOREVER away? Yeah time has flown by.....

Is anyone else SUPER excited that American Idol starts again in 2 weeks?? ha ha.. I know crazy, and I was not really a fan until my friend Sara (who is addicted I must say) she would not go ANYWHERE until after American Idol. Which I must say impeded on our drinking plans on certain evenings and well she made me watch.

And that's all I have to say about that.....


Hummm I wonder if I need a new blog look? For the new year??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to wishing you a happy New Year! Thanks for reading my poorly written/conceived crap.

AM said...

How did I not know that AI starts in 2 weeks??! I guess I never watch FOX anymore, so I havent seen previews. Excited. the beginning few weeks are my fav.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010