Monday, December 17, 2007

Cute pictures to make me feel better

Mrs. Patty had made a sweater for her cat but it did not fit.. so she mailed it to my Mrs. daisy and it fits PERFECT!!





So um yeah.
I am done with my venting and I feel better about the whole situation.. lol And now I am looking at it in the light that I am blessed to have this second job as it allows me the opportunity to have some extra cash to travel and see friends.

And on that note

WEEHOOO VEGAS BABY HERE I COME!!! I am so excited that this week is not going to go by quick enough, I have to work the PT job today and Thursday so hopefully that will make the week go quicker. I head out to the airport on Friday as soon as I am done work... WEEHOOO

Oh and our dryer broke. The hubby gets back from being away for 2 weeks and does not have a clean thing left to wear and me being the good wife starts his laundry only to realize the dryer has finally died. I love our land lord they are really great if there are ever issues (they were flexible to let us keep Daisy as the other 70 places we called said no to dogs) anyways the dryer broke once before and they came right out to fix it and try all these different things, but the hubby and I are discussing just seeing if they will let us buy a new one and take it out of the rent. I mean this dryer is circa 1956 its yellow and has the ancient push buttons on it. I mean it works well and has been fixed a million times but just to be cost efficient I wonder if they would go for that.

They are funny to watch Edna and Steve (the land lords) Its so funny because the hubby and I can see ourselves in them a lot. He was really PISSED when our neighbors from upstairs left and TRASHED the place and they are very "attentive" I am not sure if I told y'all how she LOVES the drapes she purchased for the living room and bedrooms that I just do not have the heart to replace because she always talks about them (I should post pictures) so we just let them grow on us.... I think the hubby and I are going to do some "minor" things to the place before we leave, I have had my eye on this shower rod that curves out of the bathtub giving you about 4 more inches of room that I think I am going to get to give the tube some much needed room.

WEEEHOOO 4 more days till I party like a rock star in Vegas...

3 comments:

Vi said...

hehe, that last time I looked here, it was pictures of your dog in the santa outfit! I'm beginning to think you've got a dog clothes fetish! Glad you had a good time in Washington! (I'm sitting at my sis's computer, sweating my tits off!)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Being an apartment dweller, there are times when toting everything to the laundry room just won't work for us... so we installed a curtain rod in the shower, right dead center so that it's over the tub. If it's only a few things, we'll just wash 'em in the tub, hang 'em up and dry 'em with a box fan overnight!

whimsical brainpan said...

Good landlords make all the difference.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010