Sunday, December 16, 2007

Open Letters to the fucktards that I encountered today

*** please note this post is FULL of bad things to say and just a little profanity... consider yourself warned....****




I LOVE retail, I know I am crazy for it but I just LOVE working in retail. So I worked my PT job today and let me tell you.. What a cluster fuck!!

Dear Store Manager:

You are our store manager right? I mean they pay you the big bucks and I can not figure out why your so FUCKING UNORGANIZED!!! Ok so last week you asked if I could pick up some extra shifts right? And I agreed to work Sunday (against my better judgement) Anyways, you did not change the schedule, nore did you mention to the other managers that I had agreed to take the shift. Sort of like the shit you pulled on Wednesday when you asked me to come in and I agreed because the hubby was not home and when I got there the manager on duty said to me "What are you doing here I called in "this person" to cover the shift because no one told me you were coming in. Yeah that kinda shit. Well that happened AGAIN today but a little different. I had agreed to come in Sunday, you never changed the schedule and again NEVER mentioned shit to any other manager well I debating on coming in seeing how when I worked with you yesterday and mentioned the schedule had not been changed and you "thought" you remembered but when I ran into my Dept manager at the movies she said she had no idea that I was coming in on Sunday and that it was never changed so if I did not show up no one would even notice (from my manager). Well being the kind hearted person and not wanted to fuck anyone else I show up at 8am as we had agreed and you "thought" you had remembered and it was a good fucking thing I did because if I had not the opening manager would have been left outside until 10pm when the next person came in.

Get your shit together already!! No wonder you can not hold onto any good staff!


Dear lady in the store with a APE SHIT MONKEYS:

I understand you need to get all your Christmas shopping done, as do all of us but when your children who I am certain are spawns of satan start screaming their faces off, its time for a FRIGGIN NAP!!They did not ask to be there and dragged around OUR FRIGGIN store for 2 hours screaming at the top of their bloody lungs while you decided on whether or not to get aunt Shelly sheets or a wine cooler for Christmas. You and your broad were so fucking loud that people ACTUALLY left because of you.
You are an inconsiderate ass hole, no wonder your children HATE you and throw stuff at your ass.


Dear Ass Hole parker's in the parking lot:

Serious its Christmas, chances are you are not going to be able to park any where near the door. And sitting there with your blinker on "pretending" someone is leaving, which cause all the poor souls behind you to wait 20 minutes for someone to actually leave because we can not go around you your a jerk.
And you are probably fat and need the exercise anyways.

Dear retarded "lets just put my coffee cup, monster can, beer bottle here in the middle of a display to let the "retail rats" pick it up because that's my right guys and gals:

Get some Friggin class douche bags its called a fucking garbage can, ask where you can find one, I get that your mother probably still wipes your ass but get a life.



Ok there I am done... sorry for the language carry on..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you. I worked retail for YEARS. Preach it, sister.

Patty said...

Glad you got that all out!

You crack me up!

Guilty Secret said...

LOVE a good rant... HATE working for incompetent people... ugh!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Southern (in)Sanity said...

My goodness. You encountered all of the Scrooges and Grinches at once, it sounds like.

Random Musings said...

Manny- the stupid thing is I CHOSE to be there... yeah its a part time job and I can leave when ever I want.. I guess I am just a gluntin for punishment

Patty- It is a rare occasion for me to be so negative...lol

Guilty- I will be back soon.. oh and I am adding you to my links

RWA- Gotta love the holiday "spirit"

Allison Horner said...

It' feels good to vent like that, doesn' it? It's too bad people have to be like that, especially this time of year.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010