Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I told you she was a star!!!

Ok so interesting thing happened today. Y'all know how much I LOVE Daisy, she's the cutest little thing. Well guess what? They wanted to put her and her story on TV!! ON ANIMAL PLANET!!
Can you believe that??
How the hell did this happen? Well about a month ago I posted an add on Craiglist about Daisy wanting a playmate. I post a little blurb about how we found her and how spoiled another pup would be and if anyone had a small breed that they were no longer in need of. Oh and I posted some pictures as well.
Well the casting director from Animal Planets new show called Pet finder emailed me about my add. Being the skeptic that I am I was a little leery but I thought, well I will call and see. Well it was Animal Planet and it was a production studio and this very nice lady told me all about the new show they are having to find pet owners dogs, or additional dogs to your family. What they do is send out a team of trainers and dog professionals to talk to you and size up your family and your pet. Then they help you with there recommendations find the perfect pet!!!
AND ITS HOSTED BY THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW!! She would come to OUR HOUSE!!!
So I was squealing in delight and she said we would be a PERFECT fit for the show....



BUT WE ARE MOVING OUT OF STATE!!!! And filming would not start till next month.... sniff sniff BUT HOW FRIGGIN COOL IS THAT???

I mean Daisy was almost famous.....


See how upset she is about it?? Well the lady did say she will keep my contact info and if anything comes up in Wyoming or they have a crew out there for something else she will call us.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That is so very neat!! Daisy is so cute...she needs to have her story told!

Dixie said...

How sweet would that have been?!?

But I do think that Daisy is a star already!

AM said...

Well, you cant move now! That is too cool! AH!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wow. You would have had to let Ellen DeGeneres in your house for Daisy to be famous?

Hmmmmmm...

Patty said...

See, if you end up living under a bridge because you can't find an apartment that will take pets you know who to call to get some good press for Daisy's plight!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010