Monday, September 24, 2007

These boots were made for walking

No More part-time job.. ha ha.. I was laughing about it really working in HR and then having the "talk" about how "inappropriate" me walking out was and I had explained I had only come in to thank them for the opportunity of working for them blah, blah and that I had made my decision when I left that I was not looking to still work there i just wanted them to be aware of the situation with the manager and the fact that I am up front and I am not afraid to complain to management about the situation and the little fucker prays on the fact that EVERYONE is so young (part-time jobs and all) and everyone is afraid of management. They explained that my "issue" was not the only one from the evening and they were going to address it.

So that's that. I picked up applications for some new places opening up soon but the more I think of it, is my time worth it?? Humm we will see how much they offer me.. ha ha I am such a work-alcoholic!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

it's good to obviously get out of a bad work situation early. i believe in karma which leads me to believe that the manager will get his just due somewhere down the line.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

You could apply at a shoe store - but then you would just be signing your check over every week for purchases, I suppose.

~ Amanda X&O said...

Dude.... that first sentence had 125 words in it. Yeah, I counted...lol



I'm glad you got out hon, go find some place you enjoy.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010