Monday, September 03, 2007

The new shoes!!

WEEHOOO

Ok so Patty is such a great friend and she LOVES shoes just as much as I do and when she came out to visit she brought be the MOST BEAUTIFUL surprise I am so MAD that I did not get a picture of them they were purple suede shoes that were a bit too big so I had to venture out to DSW to exchange them today and THEY DID NOT HAVE THE SHOES!!! They did however make the lady who was doing my exchange squeal in delight that she was going to buy them at the end of her shift and had not seen those ones in her store (always love to help out another shoe CRAZY!)

Anyways in replacement of the ONE pair of shoes I BOUGHT 2 pairs of shoes + 2 more (I mean whats a girl to do its been MONTHS since I have shoe shopped!!)... well all because I am so great at squandering the clearance racks to find the good deals!! Well I bought 4 and left and I loved them all and then I got to the mall and got to thinking "Humm am I going to wear those plaid ones? I mean I LOVE them but will I wear them?"
Well answer was no so I went back and had another look and I was BUYING SHOES JUST TO BUY THEM!!! Well I decided on the 2 pairs that I L.O.V.E.D. the most and did not think I could live without.....


4 comments:

laluna said...

LOVE the leopard pair...I so miss living someplace where I can where fun shoes...I gave up my shoe habit when I moved back to the country...I'm re-living my shoe days vicariously through you :-)

Vi said...

My fave are the first ones. I wouldn't have a clue to wear with the leopard ones (even though I do have a bag that matches them perfectly!)

Patty said...

Don't make me pick a favorite. It might have been the first pair since I have leopard ones already, but not GUESS leopard ones.

And Vi, just for the record...What can't you wear leopard shoes with? Shoes don't have to be all matchy matchy anymore. Have fun and make a statement!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Good grief. What do you do with all of these shoes?!?!?!???!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010