Friday, September 21, 2007

I am such a little shit!

So um yeah.. I have not yet blogged about the part time gig I have been doing but lets just say tonight did not go so well.

Y'all know how messed up my back is right? Well I asked the manager on duty if it would be possible to sit in one of the departments that has a chair. (I have had a go around with this manager once before) Well I asked to sit because I was in A LOT of pain, its something I have NEVER asked to do before but at my "real" job today we moved a bunch of stuff around and I was bent over filing cabinets today. Anyways the manager said "NO ONE is aloud to sit down unless they have a Dr. note" I explained a little of my situation (begging is not one of my finer qualities) about my back situation and he walked away. I went to the bathroom shortley after GUESS WHO WAS SITTING IN A FUCKING CHAIR??? THE FUCKING ASSHOLE MANAGER TEXTING ON HIS CELL PHONE!!!
I then took my break early so I could sit. And when I came back the little snot I was working with was sitting there talking as usual (SHE DOES NO WORK AT ALL) so I went to check the change rooms and there were PILES of shit! I dragged it all out in 3 loads and put in on the counter and then took a long pause to think about things.

And I walked out. No job is worth fucking my back up more. Then as soon as I made it to the car (my guilty conscious) I called the store manager and left a message (he loves me) and I called my manager and told her to call me tomorrow.

So we will see. Jack ass manager. There was one time before when I first started that me and this other girl who just started LITERALLY that night and had never closed before (I had closed one time before) I called him to ask for help AND HE GOT PISSED OFF AT US BOTH BECAUSE "AHH HELL YOU GUYS ARE NEW!!" And walked away from us. He also made a customer cry, and he forced a customer to SCREAM at him. I mean it should NEVER get that bad that you make a customer cry, or scream at you. So I went straight to the store manager with this information and he had not talked to me since. Until tonight when I requested to sit.

Ha ha its entertaining to me really. Tomorrow will tell.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Oh Lord, I can't wait to hear the outcome of this!!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

That sounds like someone who needs to be OUT of the customer service business - immediately.

Sheesh.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010