Saturday, September 15, 2007

I would just like to blame DIXIE!!

Ok so Dixie had mentioned and blogged about this FABULOUS pair of FMB she just bought for $17.99 at Ross. Well what does a shoe HOARDER (I have no shame) do??

She jumps right in the car and heads to Ross because SURELY I could snag the same pair for such a GREAT deal. (They are HOT should check them out) anyways I did not have much luck in finding the same boots but SOMEHOW these new pretties jumped in the cart with me with a BEAUTIFUL pair of brown shoes.

The picture does not really do them justice... yeah they are HOT and they are Guess and they look SO GOOD on me and seeing how I will see snow for the first time in 4 years I figured a cute pair of FMB were in order.

RWA you asked if I had EVERY color under the sun? I do EXCEPT brown. Like Patty said I am allergic to brown shoes. Serious. I put the pretty brown HOT shoes in my cart and pushed them around the store with me for 20 minutes and then they JUMPED right out.. I know the weirdest thing. Maybe they knew they would have a life of being gazed at and never worn? Maybe they could sense how UGLY I really thought they were? Could they sense it? I also tried to tell myself they were more gold than brown but no. They knew. So escaped with only 3 pairs this time.



Still not 100% about these...lol But they were only $10!!!



Seriously. I have issues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Black ones! I have been looking for a pair like those.
TT

laluna said...

I want to know where you find all these great deals - I mean, $10?! I'm not shopping at the right places or something. I think I'm heading to Ross today...it is totally boot season. But coming from someone who lives in a place where we get lots of snow - good luck wearing anything with a heel in snow! It would be really funny! Post pics of that!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Are those snakeskin?

Dixie said...

You are killing me!!!

Now I want to gos hoe shopping and I'm trying to save money!

Love.Love.Love! that last pair!!! Too cute!

Isn't Ross the best when it comes to shoes!??? It's the only reason I go to that place.

Patty said...

I don't think there is a problem with your shoe thing...Some might call that me being co-dependent, but I know you would do the same for me anytime.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010