Sunday, September 02, 2007

Its been awhile


Well at least I have LOTS of updates.

The hubby and I celebrated out 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday last week.... I can not believe where the time goes!!

1) Finally started going back to the gym and its feeling pretty fabulous!!! I wish the weight was coming off quicker but I am certainly learning patience.

2) I am NOT going to be running the Detroit marathon in October with Mrs. Patty and I am still a bit upset about it. Nothing bad between the 2 of us just the reality of ALSO wanting to go home and visit for a week after the run and the money to do it all..... just can not do both.

3) Mrs Patty and I will be doing the LA marath0n in March which will be AWESOME!! Because by them the husband will be able to come out too and cheer us on. It will also be fun to show Patty and her family around LA and give us time to visit.

4) Daisy is as cute as ever. She to bold though, I mean Patty was here for 4 days and she would take food from her, lick her, lay in her bed with her and then bark at her in the same breath...

5) Went out Friday night for the first time since I went out at home in May.. I had SO MUCH fun, the bars are a little "different" here and it was with a girl I work with that I said "I would never do" but I have faced the music its a little hard to meet people out here if I do not own a tractor or cowboy boots and hat!! And shes cool I think we are going to be great friends!

6) GOING SHOPPING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 MONTHS!!! Driving 2 hours to Denver so I can visit DSW Mrs Patty bought me the MOST beautiful pair of PURPLE shoes EVER but they are a little big so I need to exchange them but you can put money of SHOE PICTURES tomorrow.. oh and I just got the email they are giving out EXTRA points too!!

7) Its the long weekend WEEHOOO!!!

8) I have many a story about my new part time job. I got into it with one of the "supervisors" and took it to the store manager and now he is being REALLY nice to everyone so I feel I am making my stamp on that place.. Ha ha.. Not to mention the AWESOME discounts that I am getting...

2 comments:

Patty said...

Ya I wore a couple of those awesome discounts the other day to go out with a friend. Along with a hot pair of lepard heels. The total outfit cost under 20 dollars, but all the eyes that were on me said I looked like a million bucks.

Thanks babe!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010