1. I am thankful for all my family and friends. I have been truly overwhelmed in the last couple of weeks with the out pouring of love and support.
2. I am thankful for the beautiful 13 years I have had with the most amazing husband.
3. I am thankful for our health, all things considered we are really lucky.
4. I am thankful for all the doctors, nurses, oncologist, radiologist and hospital staff that have been so amazing the last week.
5. I am thankful for how quick this whole process has been. I have heard horror stories of people having to wait months for tests and results. We are very blessed.
6. I am thankful for our dog Daisy, its been almost 4 years and she makes me laugh every day. She also knows how to take care of me when I am worried and upset.
7. I am just thankful for everything. I am thankful that my heart is at peace with what it about to happen. I am thankful for the strength to get through each day.
We are blessed.
What are you Thankful for this year?