Thursday, June 03, 2010

She comes by it honestly....

Its been beautiful out the last few days.

And I have been off both jobs so Daisy and I have gone on some extended walks. Lets be honest we can both use the exercise.

Well today I get suited up and lather on the suntan lotion and out the door we go, at mile 1 she finds a good spot to poop and she poops blood.

Back to the house and off to the vet. I call the hubby on the way home and explain whats going on. I have a HUGE pit in my stomach because my BIL and his girlfriends dog just died of cancer. And how they found out? He was pooping blood.

Everything is fine. She just has a bacterial infection that there is nothing we could have done to prevent...

3 days of bed rest, medication, no walks or car rides...
She is so not impressed with me.. or the thing they stuck in her bum.


I am so proud of her, she was so brave...
She loves exercise as much as her mommy though and apparently will do anything to get out of it...........

Poor thing I already feel bad about the no walk thing.

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm glad she's going to be ok!

Katie said...

aww glad she is alright!

Steph said...

Awwwww! Hope she is feeling better soon. She's a cutie.

Magnolia Sun said...

poor thing I'm glad she's alright.

Unknown said...

Awe poor girl! Glad she is going to be okay!

I got your package! Thank you A MILLION times. You are amazing!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010