Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says. A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.' The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident. 'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!' 'That must've been scary,' said the teacher. 'It sure was,' said the little girl. 'My kitty raised her back, went “Ffffff!, Ffffff!, Ffffff,” but before she could say 'Fuck!,' the Rottweiler ate her! The teacher had to leave the room.

7 books in 7 days!! Book Giveaway Bonanza!! Day 3
So you can read all about the giveaway here

The rules:
1. Leave a comment to enter, answering a question I will leave a the end of the post. ITS THAT EASY!!! And if you win for the day YOU PICK which book you would like to get in the mail!!

Todays Question:

What size shoe do I wear?

8 comments:

Expat No. 3699 said...

Haha, thanks for the laugh!

Tracey said...

OMG I love that!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Size 8?

throuthehaze said...

6 1/2

The Sweet Life said...

Those are the kind of stories I get to look forward to!

L Harris said...

ROFL!!!! That's hilarious!

Emily said...

Thanks for the comment!

I do my own blog design! :)

Steph said...

Haha

8 and a half? And in the last blog the black and white pair were definately yours (#1).

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010