Saturday, November 29, 2008

I buckled...

But in my defense it is November 29th and they will not "technically" be here until after the first...Sooooo



These may look a little familar too.... Yeah I ordered a pair for Kelli too and she got them last week. These were the shoes that were MIA when we got back to the hotel in Vegas? This story? Well I decided they were too pretty to just RIP so I sent Kelli a pair to replace the ones that were left** in Vegas and I got myself a pair too!!

** It was all my fault too. I was responsable to hold the shoes while Kelli held me up. Although the shoes were dropped about 1 million time out of 4 only one was lost. Still a success story if you ask me!!

5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

you did better than I thought you would! congrats anyway.

Random Musings said...

Magnolia- I tried my darndest, and I would have made it had they not been clearance, in my size the only pair left (because after I ordered them they were no longer on the site)
They were meant to be!

B said...

I wish I had a shoe allowance like that - I swear I'd need a whole other closet for 'em.

nicole antoinette said...

You know, I can't remember the last time I bought new shoes.

Huge problem, haha!

Patty said...

Yes, I recognized them, had a moment of "Are they in my closet" and then remembered the Vegas trip. You are so right... They are w-a-y to pretty not to replace.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010