Saturday, August 02, 2008

I am an official college student

Friggin hell.

So yep. Testing done and REGISTRATION done... But now I understand why so many people are in debt from school.

Holy batman its expensive! So this community college for a 3 credit course is $375 NOT including books.

For 3 credits!

SO I am still trying to decide if I am going to do a full course load or not. Its SO expensive so I think for now I will just be taking classes for work.

And then my guilty conscience is thinking "Why are you bothering?" seeing how we are moving probably before the end of the semester.

But I can not tell work that... ** sigh**

I am going back to school!

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations and good luck!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010