Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A morning off!!

So this morning I did not have to work. I told them I "would" if they needed me but lunches kind of suck and they never called so I headed out to Colorado to do some shopping..

I took Daisy with me too because she LOVES the car and it was so nice out.

I FOUND THE MOST PERFECT PURSE!!! I will post pictures too.. Oh and I bought shoes the other day I forgot about, when I found out about the new job and the fact that I am now going to be able to wear all my fabulous shoes to work I am getting REALLY excited!!

I have started putting outfits together in my head.

Oh and now I am on the mission to nail down a dress for my friends wedding in 3 weeks. I know, I know I am leaving it to the last minute but I was hoping to lose some more weight before the big day seeing how I was not looking forward to being a cow in all her wedding pictures (I am in the wedding party) I may put the dress to a vote seeing how I can not make up my mind...

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010