Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I treated myself...


So I took all your advice and went book shopping.

Thank you all for your suggestions. Here are the 2 I bought FULL PRICE, and I put that in caps because lets face it I have not paid FULL PRICE for a book in A LONG TIME.

In my defense I did get them at Target and they were 25% off.

First is The Tao of Pooh from My Brand Of Crazy's List. To be honest when I went to look at books I had no idea what I was looking for. I think a little bit of fate put this book in my hands. I had never heard of it, then I saw it and the title and I think it was meant to be.

Also I got Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster. I bought one of her books called Bitter Is The New Black and its a memoir as well as this one and I was laughing so hard at some parts I was crying so I am looking forward to this one.

AND THEN I am going to give them away. Yep. Pass it on!! I will have to think of a way to do it, maybe just a random draw for who ever is interested.

I do love me some books!!!

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Ever heard of http://www.bookcrossing.com/

You register your read books with them, make a note in the book you have done this, then leave it anywhere you like, and you can follow it's progress around the world!

GirlyFruFru said...

Happy reading !!

Random Musings said...

Trixie- Yes I have actually even blogged about it. I found a book once now I am addicted!!

MsJena- Now I just have to find the time!!

Laura said...

Those books look good. I have been meaning to read The Tao of Pooh and haven't gotten around to it.

My friend just recommended "The Mastery of Love" to me, and that will be my next read. I think it'll be a quick one, but I have another book (the title escapes me) lined up.

whimsical brainpan said...

"The Tao of Pooh" is an excellent book. I think you'll like it.

Enjoying what you sent me very much. :-)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010