Monday, July 26, 2010

Something that I have missed

Y'all know how I am a photographer at heart.

But its so weird, I go through phases, where I LOVE to take a million pictures and I try to find photo opps in everything.

And then I go weeks or a month without "really" taking any pictures?

Does this happen to anyone else?

Where you go crazy for a bit, then take a step back?

I was thinking today and I started perusing photography sites again and I spent about 2 hours just marveling at the beauty in the world.

I also went back to one of my FAV photographers sites.

Herb Ritts

It was his print that made me LOVE photography, I am not sure what it is about this print but I LOVE it. Its so beautiful.

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love taking pictures! I'll have to check that site out!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010