Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Petsmart

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the service we received at your location.

We have just relocated to Kansas and were in need of a groomer. Our previous vet was very good with our little Daisy she has been very badly abused and we rescued her about 2 years ago.

When we arrived at the salon they were pretty busy. Alyssa was happy to help. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I explained to her that Daisy was badly abused and was afraid of people and other dogs. She listened to my concerns and said it would not be a problem to cut her nails and clean her ears. I told her that the minute I gave her over she was going to pee and this did not phase her! She took Daisy right from me and held her close even though she knew she was getting peed on.
She took Daisy and strapped her into the table and when Daisy cowered and peed Alyssa swept her right up into her arms and sat with Daisy in her lap. She sat on the bench and cut and filed her nails, while the whole time talking to her and kissing her head to make her feel better.

I can not even tell you how good this made me feel. Alyssa went above and beyond what would have been expected of a groomer. She held Daisy close and was able to cut and file her nails and clean her ears.

I can not say thank you enough.

Alyssa is a great asset to your team, she displayed exemplary customer service to me and my dog.

Your forever loyal customer
Random Musings

*** I sent this to Petsmart's Online customer service comments***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa sounds like a gem. I have to tell you, I'd not have taken a peeing dog onto my lap!

GERBEN said...

Alyssa sounds like a wonderful person and I am so glad that you and Daisy found her.

And I also want to say, "WAY TO GO" to you for sending in this email. It's nice when someone notices that you are doing a good job and comments on it. *twothumbswayup*

Swampgirl said...

It was so nice of you to send that letter. So much time and energy are spent on complaining that it is SO nice for someone to send a positive letter! I have done it a few times and should do it more!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010