Monday, December 22, 2008

So I am not a big baby after all...

Went back to the dentist today after having a really LONG night last night. The pain was almost unbearable. I went in thinking "maybe" my tolerance for pain was not as high as I thought....

The hubby thought I was just milking it.

After being a work for a few hours I could not take it anymore. Seeing how I could not really take a narcotic at work and drive my car, I called the hubby and he came to pick me up at home for my appointment.

Dry sockets. It almost felt as if every 5 seconds an electric current was passed through my nerves in my bottom jaw.

The MOST PAINFUL thing EVER!! On 2 of the 3 teeth I had pulled. They stuff this really gross stuff into the sockets after taken out the stitches...

Sweet relief.

1 comment:

Magnolia Sun said...

Thank goodness I've never experienced that but have heard it is extremely painful - glad you got some relief.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010