Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things that I witnesses today...

Weird day for sure.
Ok so I was walking into Ross to see if they had recieved any more FABULOUS shoes in for my Vegas trip (the key is to check every couple of days for the best selection) I was actually not even there for me, I was there for Melissa who is my best friends sister who spotted a pair of my shoes that she HAD TO HAVE (I swear I rub off on them) These are them... But I could not find them in her size seeing how its been a while since I got them....


Aren't they pretty!!!

Anyways I am walking across the street and this guy comes out with 1 kid under his arm and 2 3-4 year olds with those little leash things on their backs? You know the ones you see at Disney land? Anyways, both kids come running across the street, obviously without looking and dad races in one direction after one and I go running after the other. This is a busy parking lot and once I catch the kid I usher him back to his dad.
Not so much as a thank you.
Nope.
He threw all 3 kids in the van and drove off. UNRESTRAINED, yep just threw them in while screaming at them.
Weird? No?

Anyways into Ross I went and I came out empty handed and off to Target to get doggie treats AND THAT SAME GUY WITH KIDS RUNNING A MUCK was letting them run through the streets at Target.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HOME ITS OBVIOUS you can not handle them!!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

Lush shows, but I'm afraid I'd fall over wearing them!

The Girl Next Door said...

Oh Ross is the natorious haven for strange happenings. It is the only place on earth that high end clothing can be made trashy! However they carry Guess shoes and I am a whore for Guess shoes!

You have to be a special kind of "I have no clue/this is the crappiest day of my life, I am going to have to get a vasectomy" to lose not one but TWO children attached to leashes! I had Joci on one at the airport one day and this boy about 13 says "OMG Mom look at that poor little girl on a leash!" and his mother said, "Chase, Shut up you have no clue!" LOL I use to say I would NEVER use one then I had one and I do not allow her to "run off and play" like a dog, she is required to hold my hand at all times but kids are kids and even the best of kids will bolt and when I am in a crowded place it is kind of a peace of mind to know I will not have to shove people out of the way, jump small obsticals or panic as I try to catch her (she is FAST) before she is trampled or swept up into some perves arms and taken away! I have enough anxiety issues as is, no need to add to it! LOL

Magnolia Sun said...

Love the shoes. Some people shouldn't have kids!

whimsical brainpan said...

How in the hell do you walk in those things!

I hate seeing parents like that. Sometimes I think poeple should have to get a license before they breed.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010