Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good things in Random land

One thing I can tell you about and the other you will need to wait for.

Well today was my day off and I decided to go shopping, well with the impending girls trip to Vegas and California and the fact that I have lost some weight and had no "real" summer stuff I ventured out to spend the day by myself shopping.

It was BEAUTIFUL out and sunny and a balmy 78 degrees hot enough to put the top down but seeing how my ass/body has not seen sun in MONTHS I voted not to put the top down seeing how I would have burnt to a crisp!

Anyways busy shopping and work calls. Usually on my days off and being that I was 40 miles from home I actually picked up the call. Turns out the general manager thinks I am awesome.
How do I know this? Well they asked me if I would "play manager" for them a couple nights a week in stead of serving. WOW, WOW, WOW. I am not being promoted to manager or anything they just think I am so fabulous and I have such a great attitude (***snickers***) when I come into work that they (ALL 4 of them) thought it would be a great fit for me.
See they want me to "work the room" so to speak a couple nights a week to promote outstanding service and to give coaching feedback.

TOTALLY up my ally. And I am stoked. How cool is that??

The other news you have to wait for. Yep because I am cruel like that, hopefully it will be BETTER news than above.

And I got this in an email today... tee hee

3 comments:

Vi said...

I have that magnet on my fridge!

Magnolia Sun said...

Congrats on the new role at work. I love the kitty saying.

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations hon! That is great news indeed. :-)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010