Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quick Post

I am having a BLAST!! Montreal was awesome!!! Although for some reason there are not too many pictures from that event... (must be the booze in both hands that prevented the camera from being operated)
I have driven 5 hours to Toronto to visit an old friend and get caught up, and it was EXHAUSTING and I am sick with a cold but well worth it....

Its Friday and almost my last day here (I leave Sunday) and its been a bitter sweet vacation, I am sad to leave but I know I must and let every one's lives get back to normal as well as my own (I miss my man and my doggie)...

Cowboy country here I come... after a few more nights on the town!!!

See you all soon (I will get caught up slowly) hope all is well in blog land and I will post pictures on my return!!!

XXOOO

Random

2 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Glad to hear you're having fun. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I loved Montreal. What an awsome place. No wonder you were drunk, there's a pub on every corner. And I stumbled thru them all when I was there.

Glad you had a good time.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010