Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back to school



For the day anyways. Work sent me to college to brush up on my Excel skills. I thought this would put the burn in me to want to go back to school.

humm yeah... not so much.. BORING!! I learned a bunch of cool stuff but to sit in class all week for 8 hours a day would SUCK ASS!!! I would like to further my education however to spend that much money and that much time in class.... Not any time soon...

9 Days till my trip and I am SUPER excited my girls are picking me up at the airport and we are spending 2 glorious nights in Montreal, party capital of the world.. (well Canada anyways) and then I am going to Toronto for 2 days to visit friends and then home again to spend with family and friends. I am super excited to see my dad, and brother, and mom, and sisters and of coarse all my girls.. and boys...

2 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

What kind of shots are those?

AM said...

I had to attend an Excel training a couple weeks ago. Didnt really learn anything earth shattering, but did get a free lunch!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010