Saturday, October 13, 2007

I LOVE to teach myself new lessons!!

Needed to break in the new shoes.... lol What a mess!!!
So yeah these are my shoes out on the town, me on the left, Rachael in the middle and my new BFF Jess on the right..
We had so much fun, and the lesson I learned is that the older I get the less I am able to drink like I used too.. I mean I can hold my own buy last night OH MY!!
Its 7:30pm and I am still feeling like SHIT, I have been sick all day and it is not fun at all. So yeah slow down a bit maybe? My poor body, I am on my way home next week WEEHOOOO so I am sure there will be a few days of HEAVY drinking with the ladies at home so I am going to detox my body from last night and relax the next few days..... WEEHOOOO 6 more sleeps!!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Loooove the shoes! But then you knew that!

Oh yeah, it's not like it used to be. Seriously can't drink like I did in my 20's.

Patty said...

I think what you need is more practice. Think about it...when you drank every night you didn't have trouble, so maybe it is lack of drinking on a regular basis that is the problem, not the drinking itself. Just a thought...

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I think patty is right. It wasn't more than 18-24 months ago that I could hold my own. Now, without as much practice, I am pitiful when it comes to drinking.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010