Thursday, October 04, 2007

Getting EXCITED!!


Ok so now y'all get to hear about my upcoming trip home!!! I am super excited about it and I feel like screaming it from the roof tops!!

Work has been CRAZY busy, I am going to have to start a "secret" blog about all the shit I deal with on a daily basis at my day job.

Some of those highlights would be this little fuzzy guy.....yeah someone BROUGHT IT TO WORK WITH THEM!!!

Umm yeah I should start that blog.. y'all would laugh your ASSES off! Serious.

4 comments:

Ally said...

cute squirrel. however, crazy co-worker for being a squirrel into work.

Daniele said...

Yeah we want to hear that work stuff.. and squirrel business! I do like squirrels, don't get me wrong, but bringing one to work is just plain wrong.

Dixie said...

Why would anyone bring a sqirrel to work?

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Someone brought a squirrel to work?

We are definitely going to need MORE details on that one.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010