Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love to shop! And I am good at it too!

So ever since I got it in my head that I wanted a new purse for my birthday and the one I went out to get was a flop.. I thought I would head out today to see what was out and about.....



And I bought 6.....








Macys was having a FABULOUS summer ends sale for %80 off. And then I had a coupon for an additional %20 off AND I had a $10 off of $3o gift that Macys sent me for my birthday....

Oh yeah, I also purchased 4 dresses, 6 shirts, and 1 roomper for ONLY $20 baby!!

Each purse was under $4!!!! So how could I not get them all?? And the bright blue one was quasi the color of the one I was after anyways..... It took me LOTS of stuff (all Roxy and Guess) at over %100 off to come up with the $30 I needed to spend to get the $10 off!!!

Wheww shopping is exhausting! But I will not be needed a new purse anytime soon! Or any more cute summer wear.... Thank goodness we have a beach vacation in our future!

2 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Wow, you are a god shpoper. But 6 purses! I need a new one, but it will replace the one I own.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I really like that green one!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010