Friday, October 09, 2009

I love surprises!!

Reason 797969678 that I love my husband!

He brings home yummy desserts from lunch!!!


Just the word surprise gets me all excited, he brought home 4 yummy desserts from a luncheon at work. I LOVE sweets!!

Maybe I will clean the bathrooms today....

I got most of the stuff done on my list yesterday.

1. Hair cut Check

2. Dog bath Check

3. Rebate stuff check

I went out to buy the purse. Yeah it was not so hot when I got to touch it.. It was cheaply made and it look cheap and for $30 I could not warrant spending that cash (even though its a birthday present to myself) on something that was not FABULOUS! So the hunt continues for a fabulous new purse, or shoes. Or whatever : )

And we are doing date night tonight we are going to see couples retreat!! I am so excited to see this movie. No worries a full recap when I get back!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Sorry the purse wasn't so great! hopefully you'll find something you like soon!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010