Friday, August 10, 2007

Sick like a dog


I am even typing this as I sit on the toilet... lol Just kidding. But I have seemed to have picked up a stomach bug and its SUCKING ASS right now.
3 people at work are sick with it, and even though I went in yesterday they sent me home and today I was going to go in even though I am not 100% but my guts are telling me different.

I need to kick this so that I can finish up my training for my run next weekend. 13.1 miles friggin hell lets hope by tomorrow I can hold food down because that would be GREAT.....

2 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Hope you are feeling better and able to run soon. Have you started your second job yet?

Vi said...

Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing mate. Loads of that doing on around here.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010