I am cheating this year. The hubby and I were talking about our thanksgiving plans for dinner and it was cheaper and WAY less stress to just buy a "package deal" from Target and it feeds a family of 8-10 people.
Umm yeah. Its me and him and our 9 pound dog.... YAY leftovers! And seeing how we had spaghetti last year....
Things I am thankful for this year...
1. My loving and supportive husband. Each day I fall more in love with the man he is, I am so blessed and thank God for him every day. He is my rock, my lover, my best friend.
2. Daisy our dog. She makes me LAUGH so much and really makes a bad day so much better. Its been almost 3 years and I have no idea what we did without her.
3. I was able to go home and visit and spend quality time with friends and family. The time was invaluable and my spirit needed it.
4. Our health. Although its been an expensive year for me and my stupid problems I am thankful we have our health.
5. My friends and family. They are amazing. Period.
What are you giving Thanks for this year?