Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is fraud

To Whom it may concern,

I am directing this to corporate because the issue is with one of your store managers.

I was a customer at your store LOCATION on 9/14/2009 at 3:00pm.

I am seriously offended about the service I have received from Matt one of your store managers at this location.

Due to the economical crisis I value that your store accepts coupons.

I have never had an issue using coupons with your store. Matt had the audacity to say that using coupons was "fraud" and that "If he had his way Walgreens would go without accepting coupons" he also went on to say that "He wished Walgreens would not have the register rewards because they are so much hassle"

To say I was offended does not even touch on the matter. For a customer to be made to feel the way Matt made me feel. To use the word "fraud" while using coupons. To be obviously not impressed to be assisting an honest paying customer.

I am flabbergasted that any store employee, let alone a store manager would talk to a customer like that.

I am really upset and frustrated at this situation. I could understand if I was rude or unpleasant but because one of the coupons (a Walgreens coupon) would not scan and I explained it was fine and not to worry about it he went off on his tangent.

I hope that something is done about this situation.

Thank you

Your dissatisfied and offended customer

Random Musings

On a lighter note there is a "rule" written that you do not officially "coupon" until someone accuses you of fraud... so YAY me!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Are you going to send the letter? I definately would.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! He sounds bitter.

secret agent woman said...

I'd be interested to hear how they respond - I hope you get a bunch of good coupns from the Walgreens corporate headquarters!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010