Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yep, I cried like a baby!

So the hubby left this morning.

And I cried. A lot.

There is a few reasons I was upset and as the day has gone on the reasons are clearer to me.

1. I am going to miss him.

2. Like Crazy.

3. 22 days is a REALLY long time to go without being around your best friend.

4. I wish he was going too.

5. I am a big baby.

6. We are going to be in different country's away from each other for our 6 year wedding anniversary.

Its so strange because I am not really a big crier. Ok that's a lie. But its been a while since I have had a good cry. And I cried.

Not that cute little, a few tears down my face. We are talking SOBBING! I saved him from the sobbing he just saw the ugly tears and sniffling. I waited till he went till I really let it all out.

I am better now and I am SUPER excited for my trip I just wish I was going with my man...

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

The first couple days suck the most, I personally just try to enjoy having the. : ) hang in there.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

If your vacation is like most, then time will fly and you guys will be back together soon!

Mrs R said...

Have fun on your vacation and don't be too sad. 22 days will pass quickly.

Kelly's Ideas said...

Cute post - after 20 years of marriage to a traveling husband it still gets tough at times - that's why I'm joining him tomorrow in Las Vegas..... shhh don't tell him!

Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010