Friday, February 08, 2008

What's going on?

Work has been great. I am VERY surprised things are going as well as they are. I am relieved actually.
I hate that I had to give notice to be told I do a good job.
The job hunt has not been going so well. Not.at.all. It sucks living in a small town. I mean REALLY small town, I am sure something will come up and I have 5 weeks to find a new job (the 3 weeks I agreed to stay and we get paid 2 weeks in arrears) She also said I could stay until I found something but I am thinking the sooner the better.
Poor Miss Daisy spent the night at the vet last night. She had been barfing and then in a very bold move climbed into the husbands lap and peed right on him while looking right at him. Yep she was sick for sure. She has NEVER done anything like that before so I knew there was something wrong. When I took her in she was running a temperature so they gave her antibiotics and fluids. She refused to eat even human food from the vet and they were not going to let her go this morning but my powers of persuasion helped. Also the vet knows when she's home she will be fine. So she is on antibiotics for the next 10 days (That should be fun) and hopefully she will be fine. She was fine in the car home, obviously excited to be out of the vets office and at home she seemed fine starting running around to make sure everything was still there.... I tell you what though, a night without her made a HUGE weight in my stomach worried that she was not scared or cold...
Yeah another reason I could never have kids. Oh and I had to make the hubby clean up the vomit because I started to gag...

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Did they say what was wrong with her? Why did she need antibiotics?

Poor Baby!! Give her a hug and a kiss!!

Magnolia Sun said...

Hope she's better soon and good luck on giving her medicine.

Random Musings said...

Dixie- They think it may be a stomach infection or something.. a bit of the flu

Magnolia- Yeah shes a smart one..

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010