Sunday, June 05, 2011

Wow its been awhile

Lots going on in my life.

Its been a busy couple of months.

We are settling into being back in Kansas.

The hubbys mom moved in with us and its been fabulous.

I have been reading and catching up on blogs. My computer FINALLY died. It was a hand me down from when the hubs finished school so its 6 years old and it was on its last legs.

I have been keeping up on blogs but not lots of comments. I MISS BLOGGING!

So we will be back to our regular scheduled programing full of Dear so and so and What not to Wear Wednesdays.

YAY!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Brittany Ann said...

I was just thinking of you and hoping everything was OK!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010